Monday, May 07, 2007

I was driving home from work a different way the other night because I had to meet some friends in St. Paul, when as I driving by the airport, I noticed that the threat level was still Orange.


Now, I know that it has been this way for some time- but my mind began to wonder as I drove- what if people came with a warning sign like this.

What if-?-

Here is what I mean. What if, for years and years you are married to the same person but you had no idea about his "other" life or lifestyle. What if he had a sign letting you know of his threat level.

You might be at least prepared that something strange might happen at some point. Right-??-

You know, you watch those shows where the FBI had been tracking this seriel killer and he had grown up all twisted but pretended to be a nice guy, although, there were always signs of "something not being quite right" he was generally a nice guy... if he had a warning sign... wouldnt that help?

Or, what about with your own relationships? Man that would be sweet I think. If you are generally Blue- maybe you could graduate to Green... it would be something to strive for.

Or if your significant other is Yellow, and you want him to be Blue...it could be a reason to hit the road if therapy didnt work for you two... because the wire taps are getting a bit old!

I dont know, I just think it cuts out all of the Gray areas.... because there is no Gray on that picture!!

You are either Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red- Not gray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home