Sunday, February 18, 2007

Grannies - we all have 'em

I was in Big Lake all day Fri with my girlfriend Danielle when we decided to stop by Caribou to chat up her friends that work their and grab a coffee.

As we were chatting, a small group of women came in to sit down and have coffee as well... when I noticed this:
I kid you not, ALL of her granny panties had to be hanging out of her jeans...

How did she not notice that.. really?

It was really all I could do to keep from spilling my hot non-fat White Chocolate Mocha.. all over myself from being hysterical...over the whole panties thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now THAT is a thing of beauty. I'm so glad I am finally catching up on my blog reading, because I would not have wanted to miss that!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that tugged up my pants to make sure MY panties weren't showing???? just in case....!
Peggy - email me your home email address, I only have the CH one!
-Ali K

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see from the side they its bikini style panties which are not granny panties, bikinis and thongs are hot, but the boy shorts styles, now those are granny panties and not hot at all.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home