Friday, January 26, 2007

Toilet Paper

So last night I was at school and we finally got for our 20 minute break so I ran to the lounge to grab a bottle of water and thought, "Well- I'll run to the ladies room quickly and go back to class and take some more notes."

There in the bathroom... it was pretty quiet for being breaktime, it appeared at first glance to be empty. I thought "GREAT- in and out." I hate, having to wait for the bathroom... (our bathroom at school is small as it is, and how are you suppose to behave: pleasant to others while waiting, chat 'em up? What?)

Anyway, I got into my stall..and I hear:

"Uhhhh"
"Uhhh, HuuuH"
"huuuuHHH"
"uUUu"
"uhhhh huh huh"

..Next to me in the next stall. Now I was only in there for a 8.2 seconds but stayed there for a 1.5 minutes because I was so intriqued by what the hell the gal next to me was doing .. I couldnt leave.

All I could see, were the tops of her white tennis shoes and black jeans. There was no chance of indentifying her.

I almost asked her if she hand me some toilet paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home