Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to the Drawing Board

The Macy's offer.. was not something that I could accept. The job just did not fit into my "budget".. after all, eating- is something that I like to do.

Another job told me that I was "absolutely perfect", however, since I had not had exprience in "being the Assistant to" a large crowd of 1,000 people- although she loved my experience, that she was going to have to wish me well. How the hell do you get that sort of expereince to begin with?

I have an interview tomorrow at Regency Beauty Academy in Brooklyn Park- it would be for their Corporate Headquarters. We will see how that turns out. They are another one that seems to be enamored with my experience and passion... (((bwauhhhhh bwauhhhhh))) Arent they all?

I swear if I look at Careerbuilder, HotJobs, JobDig, FlipDog, StarTribune, Craiglist and PioneerPress .. one more time, I swear I may have to wear plaid stir up pants with coordinating flats and fake hair in my pony tail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, dang it. I was looking forward to popping over to the mall for my daily "consultation" on my way to work in the morning.

Well, onto the next. The right one will present itself. Uh, unless you show up dressed in the getup you mentioned!

We need to schedule our annual Christmas lights viewing, complete with rizzanch.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home