Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Im all a twitter

They like me, they REALLY like me.

Strike that- they LOVE me!

I was offered a job today- YEAH ME!

Now comes the negotiating- the "dealing with those HR be'otches"

- Ohh yeah, I AM one of "those" HR be'otches..

It will be a great opportunity, and she (the Account Executive for ORIGINS Cosmetics) was VERY excited about my experience and how I seemed to flawlessly pass their interview "assessment" process.

You know, I have a few other things cooking still and we will see what path chooses me- but finally- someone hired me!!

I ALSO recieved a call from Regency Beauty Academy- they are in need of an Educator. That is right up my alley.. and I would LOVE to do that again.

We will see where that leads.

You know- Macy's asked me if I took risk's and my comment was this:

I just spent 40+ thousand dollars on a business degree with a minor in Human Resources- so I could work where my passion lies- which is Cosmetics, Hair and Retail and NOT in a Corporate environment where anyone could work- and start off in an entry level position at that-

I think that is a risk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo hooooooo! That's great news! How cool to have multiple cool things from which to choose. You're going to completely ROCK at whichever you end up doing, I just know it!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home