Friday, October 20, 2006

The things that I love.....

I love when people slow down to the point of almost stopping- right before they make a turn either left or right.


Why do you need to completely stop and "then" turn?


But what I really love the most, is sitting in class and having someone "click" their ink pen...over and over and over and over and over and over..

..because it is such a soothing sound to be lobes.

I think everyone should be given clicky pens.. and we all should click them to the tune of Dont Worry Be Happy... that would be super fun.

You know what is even better than clicky pens... popcorn!!

Yep, that ever so delightfully yummy tasty snack that they serve in theatres!!

Ohhh how I love to hear people chew it with their mouthes open.

Its music to my ears, really. Ohh, and is there a reason why you have to eat the unpoped kernels- during the movie?

This also ranks right up there with the other favorite of mine- chewing gum.

Ohh I know, when people are sitting next to me, smacking on their gum I just love how the sound of the saliva and gum come together.

Yummy!!

Those are a few of my favorite things..

1 Comments:

Blogger The Colonel said...

I can't help but pick up a bit of sarcasm peggy...

Have you seen Kevin James do stand up? He has a bit about a guy passionately eating an apple at a baseball game... hilarious.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home