Wednesday, October 18, 2006

kick ass store

Walgreens!! Ohhhh how I love me the Walgreens - Let me count thee ways:

1. They are always open when I decide to color my hair - at 11:30 at night and it doesnt turn out quite like its suppose to and I need back up color.

2. They always have useless stuff on sale that I must have - like knomes for $3 that scare Krisy, that I of course must buy for her, so she can keep on her desk.

3. They always have great deals on really fun girly stuff.....like makeup

Makeup - makeup- makeup- it makes me very happy!!

Especially when its buy 1 get 1 free!!




4. You can get a gallon of milk- a halloween costume- a new notebook- pair of socks- a new air freshener for your home & car- and your "crazy" medicine... I tell ya, its a gold mine!


5. They also sale these really nifty bite sized chocolate cakes... they are Ohh so good!


So there you have it, my top 5 reasons why Walgreens kicks ass-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home