Monday, October 02, 2006

The tale of the Porta Potties

There is one thing that I will not miss about the Renaissance Festival. It isnt a big deal, or even something that will change the course of history if they could come up with a way to "fix" the problem.

It is just my pet peeve, my issue, my one thing that really irks me.. tweaks my last nerve and kinda grosses me out at the end of the day.

The thing is, they give sanitizer to take care of hands, but what about your legs should your pants (capris)or dress happen to brush up agaisnt the back of them...?? Hmmm, did they think of that... NO!!

and WHY is this even a problem....??? I will tell you why... because MEN, can not AIM or pay attention to what the hell they are doing.

Its pretty simple- Im sure, I have to believe it is.. right??

DO you NOT know when you are done peeing that you have to pee on the damn floor....???


The Porta Potty and the Urinal inside....

Notice it on the left
<-------------------


and the wet spots on the floor
<--------------------------
(I think I just threw up on the inside of mouth just a bit)

After 7 weekends of Pee soaked floors, mixed with rain, mud and I dont even want to imagine what else.. I am therefore, glad that the Festival is over.


So.. tell me - I want to know, is taking a WHIZ more difficult than I think it is???

You go in, you stand in front of the urinal (maybe you stand a back a few inches to allow for, well- for whatever) and then you reach into your pants.. pull out your "Johnson" AIM INTO THE URINAL... and take care of your business. I would hope that the "shake" doesnt create that much pee on the floor.

So, did I miss a step here? Should there really be 6 steps instead of 5?

The thing that makes me ill is that when you have on pants or a long costume.. the bottom of your pants or costume is going to be covered with whatever is on that floor... disgusting!!

All you men out there- Pay attention- for all that is Holy & Sacred in the land of Porta Potties - Pay Attention to where you aim that thing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home