Friday, September 08, 2006

Did someone say vacation...

Randi and I are going on our very first, mom - daughter vacation ever. For three days in October, we will get to play in Orlando and soak up a bit of sun, and do we ever have a great vacation planned out.

Day 1: Wet n Wild
Ohhh yeah.. we will be having fun here!!














Day 2: Universal
Gonna do The Mummy ride.. like fer sure!!Mmmmmm.. Brendan Frazier!









Day 3: Sea World
We HAVE to see Shamu... we just have too!

I somehow think that I will need a vacation from my vacation.. when I get back!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, you two are going to have SO much fun! That Wen n' Wild has a lazy river, but they don't make you stay on your inner tube there. You can just swim if you want to, and swimming with that fast current makes you feel like SuperSwimmer. Very fun in the land of Dunkin' Donuts.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home