Friday, September 08, 2006

Miss ya already

I had to write about, I just had too. It's everywhere now. Losing Steve is like losing.. well a good friend in a weird way.

Say what you will about Steve, but I dug him...

I really did.

The great thing about Steve is, he grabbed your attention- no matter how crazy he appeared- and he taught you something. Yes, that is correct.. you learned a thing or two about the environment, conservation, and all animal kind.

He new that there were dangers and he accepted that.He new if he got hurt, it was his fault, not the animals.. he said that time and time again.

Steve, was certainly.. one of a kind.

His wife Terri, daughter Bindi (named after a croc) and son Bob (also named after a croc) will no doubt continue on with the legacy that Steve left behind.



So I applaud Steve for providing me with at least ten years worth of smiles, ten years worth of education, ten years worth of laughter...

...and all the good deeds done for conservation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home