Tuesday, August 15, 2006

If you like Pina Colada's...

As of this morning, my ever so lovely Problem #1 is in wonderful and glorious Cancun Mexico...and while I understand that this is the trip of a lifetime, I worry.

It is my right as a parent to do so.

After all, she is in a strange place, where she does not speak the language or understand the currency.

..and lets face it... she is kinda puurty like.

I really DO want her to have a good time, she deserves it. I never had those opportunities when I was growing up like she does, or like Randi will.

but that being said...

There is an evil little troll out there, with one eye, and a bad leg that they call George.. who just happens to have a video camera ready to capture my daughter and her friends, entire vacation on tape..

..but only after they have gotten all liquored up from drinking those awfully tasty fruity pina coladas of course. That troll is evil, I tell you.. evil

..and then, he will turn around and sell the video on Comedy Central after midnight for $19.95..

I want her to have fun, but not at the expense of the pineapple sliver atop of the pina colada glass...

I know that she will make the right choices, however....I hear what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico!!

Can I buy "strength" in a bottle, to see me through to Sunday?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She'll be FINE! Cancun isn't much different from Florida, really. She won't even have to exchange currency if she doesn't want to. Then again, you'd better fly down and check on her.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home