Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today was one of those days, where I needed a bit of a pick me up.

It wasnt necassarily a bad day.. or a hectic day at work... but I have been struggling a bit with completing this quarter of school and my lack of motivation for the Renaissance Festival, which I use to just love.

This year, so far.. I dont seem to love it the way that I use too. I think that I am so close to all of the drama, that it has been hard to distance myself from it this year.


Today, I needed a bit of those brown eyes..

Today, I needed Johnny to help me remember why.. I am going into the wonderful world of HR.

Today, I need Johnny to remind why I will/should continue my schooling to get my Bachelors, which means another 1.5 years.

Today, I needed Johnny to remind "why" I volunteer myself for stuff that I dont really want to do...

Today, I needed to remember why I work.

Today, I needed Johnny... just because .. I needed Johnny


A 35.5 year old woman's infatuation with Johnny Depp is I'm sure, some Pre-Med students dream thesis.

So if your out there.. and looking for an easy "A"... Im all yours.

So between family...getting the kids ready for school, work, my schooling, renaissance..taking Randi on a mini vacation (cause she has never been on one), my motivation for wanting to do anything.. is pretty non-existant.

I have to be honest, even if I gave up doing the Renaissance, I dont think it would help at this point...I think I would have to give up school to really make an impact.

Im really struggling here.. Im at a cross-roads.

but then, there is always Johnny...but then again, my hubby has dimples!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drama? At the Renaissance? You don't say!

I hope things calm down for you soon. Maybe poking a few of those freaks in the eye would make you feel better.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home