Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Week-

<---- My New Sunday activity!!

For quite some time now, I new that my days at Charthouse were numbered - I just didnt realize that I have finally moved into the single digits.

Maybe I should explain: For the past few years now, I would hear randomly,"What are we going to do with Peggy?" but it was never directed TOWARDS me.. or I would have little red flags pop up here and there - even though I have had rave reviews and kudos.

This week.. I was having a chat with someone that made a comment that made me start to think about my future at Charthouse- it was a comment that this person would not normally say to me... completely out of character for her. That combined with the other "red flags" that I had mentioned... peaked my curiosity.

I stewed about it for two days...then it got the better of me- I HAD to know- would I be looking at the want ads this week?



Well, as of today- I got my answers. I was "told" that certain people are being more accountable for themselves and need less managing (by said Executive Asst) and my job will be phased out AND since I will also have my license in HR- we are too small of a company to keep me busy in HR and they dont want to hold me back- that is it in a nut-shell.

I really DO understand the need behind the phasing out of my job- I do- hello Im in HR- however, lets be honest here- there is more to the story- that's all Im saying!

I supposedly have until at least Jannuary.. we will see. I have started my search now... So if anyone knows of anyone needing a really cool, incredibly awesome Entry Level Human Resources Person / Executive Asst - send 'em my way.

((If any of my Charthouse family reads this.... SHhhhhHHHHhh- Im suppose to keep this secret--- bwauhhhhh haaaa haaa!))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peggy We are looking for a Admin asst here , I on the clinical sode of things!!! Call me this weekend I will let you know about it.

Heather

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How 'bout we start a helpful travel website. We'll get people to pay us for traveling around and writing about the best places to vacation with teenage girls, who makes the best mojito, and where to find the cutest beach attire.

I'm sure you're going to find something even more fabulous than that!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home