Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Animal Planet live!!

I love my new job, I really do.

Not only do I love my new job, but I truly think that it is the job that has been waiting for me.. and I just didnt know it.

One of the greatest things about my job is, that I get to sit at my desk surrounded by two sets of patio doors (that open)!! How fantastic is that??? I mean seriously-

This one day however, it had been raining / misting off and on all day and the robin's were out in full swing- I tell you what, I have never seen so many FAT birds in my life.

They were bigger than half of the chickens that you buy in the store for $7.40!

Anyway, the robins- from what I could see from my desk were picking the worms out from the edge of the sidewalk.

They were at an All - You - Could - Eat - Worm - Buffet and the birds couldnt be happier.

As the day progressed, the birds continued to feast on Worm a La Mode and I watched as often as I could.. it truly amazed me at how easy it was for them peck those worms out the ground.. hmmmmpfh



I tell ya, my job is better than watching the Animal Planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home