Monday, April 23, 2007

Ohh to be young


I want days like this again!

Days, where I didnt care if someone saw my ruffly panties-
Days, where it was alright to act like you were 6-
Days, where I could eat the bottom off of my ice cream
cone and let it drip all over-
Days where, I didnt have a care in the world-
Days where eating dog food wasnt as bad as it sounded-

As I look back at my younger years and remember all of
the stories that have been passed down to me from my
parents and grandparents, I wonder- really wonder- what it would
be like if I COULD remember what I was thinking when I was standing
over that vent, or biting the bottom off of my ice cream cone, or eating that damn dog food?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh! this is cute mommy :] i remember when I used to eat Gidgets dog food hahaha! Were lil nastys hahaha

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There Woman,, Yeah I to wonder what it would be like to to be 6 again,,,,Belive Me,,,You sould call me soon, Miss you

Heather Mier

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home