Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hey........ Old Lady

I was at Cub Foods the other day wasting some time and as I was wondering around, I was up near the Exit doors when I saw this elderly woman.

She wasnt any ole elderly woman however- Ohh no! She had on black flip-flops with blak shorts, a black sweater with her hair in BIG rollers and black scarf sort of covering her head.

She was sport'n a roller set like no one I have ever seen before.. it was fierce!

The even funnier thing was, she kept standing in front of the exit doors trying to leave- keeping the doors from opening-as people were trying to enter.

It was halarious, I had to snicker quietly!

She finally figured it out.

Ohhh the world brings me such joy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my mom! She took a time machine back to 1977! She used to sleep on those pokey things, even.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what's sad? How Peggy never blogs anymore :-(

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home