Wednesday, April 25, 2007

*A dream*

I grew up with a father that loved to re-vamp vintage cars. He had numerous pictures of the cars that he had refurbished over the years, and I happened to share his passion for cars.

Over the years, we would go to car shows and festivals to bask in the glory of the Old Cars..Old Steam Engines.. and Tractors.

Several years ago, I decided that I wanted my own vintage car to work on and repair... to make it totally mine. Several people/friends have heard me talk about this and Im sure they think that I am nuts... but this is what I want:


A 72-73 Mercedes with Tan leather interior.









I think that it would be HOT!!!!

That is my dream... one that I will one day achieve I am certain- whether or not that I will ever get to re-furbish it with my father- I dont know.

Its a nice dream to have though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well well! Look who's come back to her blog! You've been missed!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home