Friday, April 27, 2007

Chuck the squirrel

I take the same route to work every day... and every day for the past week.. there has been this dead squirrel on the side of the road.

Normally, this would not be so intriguing, however- when you drive 30 -40 minutes one way- the mind begins to wonder HOW this squirrel came to become deceased in the middle of the cement jungle.


I decided that I was going to start a science experiment with my found friend "Chuck", the dead squirrel and see how long it would take before:

1. Sanitation crews would pick him up
2. He would decompose
3. Birds would eat him
4. Some car would serve to the side of the road to squish him

It has now been a week, and Chuck is still fully in tact, from what I can tell..

I know that the day will come.. when he will be gone.

I shall miss him... Chuck was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home