Thursday, May 10, 2007

I hate that song " Dancing in the street"

I love this time of year, I really do.

*The geese are honking up a storm and are everywhere- litering up peoples lawns.

*People are out in droves- waiting in long lines at the local DQ

...and people are actually dancing on the sidewalk.

They really are! I viewed this very thing with my own hazel eyes, near Hamline.

It was beautiful- it was cheerful, inspiring,and it was... well, sickening!!

It was like a watching a sappy commercial reminding you that YOU could be that happy if you just got off your lazy ass... convince your husband to be all cutesy with you in public.. and make other people want to puke!

In all honesty, I think Im jealous. Im not 21 anymore... hell, Im not even 31 anymore.

I dont want to think that those days are long gone- yet here I am writing about days long gone and people puking because of all that cuteness... see, THIS is why I need a vacation with a beach and a cabana boy bringing me fru-fruy drinks!!

Ummmmm Cabana Boy..
Im over here ------->

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha
mexico for thanksgiving right? :]


love your daughter :]

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home