Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ewwwwwwwwww

I know, I know.. Ive been slacking on the posts this week....this is what happened:

I was walking by a building and heard a whimper coming from inside.. so I stopped to investigate the noise, the sound just didnt sound right to me, like something might be in pain.

As I attempted to find where the noise was coming from, I could hear the whimpering getting louder and louder... I could kind of see an image in the distance standing in the corner.

As I got a little closer, still being cautious.. (after all I didnt know what the heck I was dealing with) when all of a sudden, it became all too clear, and the pain was obvious.

I wanted to cry... I felt breaking down.. and falling to my knees and asking the good lord "WHY, Ohh why lord, WHY allow such things to happen....w h y ??"

What I saw that day, will forever change my life.... take a look!



The next time you think, that you are having a bad day, and need to get a haircut...I ask you, beg you PLEASE think about what it will do to me IF I have to go through this pain again..... I cant take it I tell you.... the mullet needs to die.

I just cant do it again... shiver shiver

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is precious. Not only a mullet, that badboy is the KING of mullets! how disturbing.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home