Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time with Taylor

Hey everyone, meet Taylor (actually its Betty Cooper from the Archie comics, but it looks like Taylor) my bestest friend... is gosh darn pretty hip, pretty cool.. says Absolutely pretty frequently...but I luv her just the same.



She decided that I needed to give her some "space" on my blog.. in the form of an advice column, home & garden, health tips,travel section, news,and what not..so I decided to give her a section for jokes...

A group of friends go out one night to a local honky tonk and they are really living it up. Low and behold the local sheriff happened to be hanging around the bar that night as well, observing the drinking and lude behavior. The sheriff watched for hours as more and more alcohol was consumed til finally one of the group members was getting ready to leave.

The young guy swaggered to the door, nearly stumbled over the waitress, tripped over the doorway, told several people that he loved them, mooned several women, gave a high five to several people that weren't even standing close to him.. and then tried desperately to find his car. He then tried several times to get the key in the car.. at this point, the sheriff comes over and says, "Son, I cant let you do that. Im going need you to do a breathalyzer".

The young guy blows into the breathalyzer and it all comes back 0.00, clean. The young man isn't drunk at all. The sheriff is a bit perplexed and asks the young man, "What is going on here?"

The young man replies,"Im the designated decoy!"

So there you have it...my friend Taylor! Hope you enjoy her jokes as much as I do.. while I am at work and doing expense reports, contracts or various other duties. She keeps me partially sane, I swear!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Designated Decoy! HA! Snort.'Time with Taylor' will by the DESIGNATED spot to stay hip to all the good jokes. Now I just need someone to come to parties and tell them for me...

Peggy rocks!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peg,
Sniff sniff I am so touched! I will hunt down some more jokes for us to enjoy!

ps you have kept me sane for years.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home