Friday, July 22, 2005

My Ode to Johnny

Im a dork, Ive never claimed to be anything other than a dork. Im almost 35 years old and I have a serious infatuation with Johnny Depp. I always have, but as I get older.. it gets a little more serious. So today, I decided to dedicate my post to Johnny.



Not only does this man look hella good for 41, but he is mega talented. Any man that will dress up like Willy Wonka and act like a big goof ball..gets me saying...HUBBA HUBBA.. I mean really, the top hat, the crushed velvet suit, the purple eyes...meow!



Any man that decides to play a pirate (for Disney) and models him after a Rolling Stone that has been in a drunken, drug induced state most of his rock star life, is pretty cool.



So there you have it, my ode to Johnny. And if you are wondering, yes I have a poster of Johnny (at work), folders (for my school stuff),notebook of Johnny, a ink pen of Johnny and wallpapers.

Hey, did you know that Hot Topic even had a Capt'n Jack Sparrow mini figurine at one time (No,I didnt buy it)...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best entry ever. I think we should all write a tribute to Johnny! He makes me want to do some nasty things.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite: Edward Scissorhands.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

he is tastier than a Lil Debbie Snack Cake.. I swear.....YUMMMMMMY!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home