Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Elusive Dunk'n Donuts

So, ever since I came back from vacation in Florida.. I have been on a quest to figure out how to make the ever so fantastic ...... Iced Caramel Decaf Lattes from Dunkin Donuts.

Easy you say!! Ohhh no no no, it is not!! Have I gotten close.. yes! Its really not the same though... see, when you are in Florida,and have a fabulous hotel on the beach, and are just steps away from a Dunkin Donuts....where they make these fantastic drinks for you daily.. there really is no comparison.

Ohhhhhhh Dunkin Donuts....Why do I have to love you so...? You haunt me daily, damn you..!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share in the depths of your pain, Peggy. Why, oh WHY can there be no Dunkin Donuts in Minnesota, especially south suburbs of the Twin Cities, huh?

I suppose if they were to open a Dunkin Donuts here, we'd be sick of it in three days, like what happened with Krispey Kreme. Actually no, that's not true. I'd go there for iced coffee every day for the rest of my life.

I hope the city planners and some location-deciders from Dunkin Donuts read your blog.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home