Friday, July 01, 2005

Square Dancing, Electric Slide, etc

Do you have one of those friends that just makes you shake your head in disbelief...I do. Let me tell you why.

My friend will go out and socialize, will party, will drink, will dance, will play cards, will BBQ, will karoke, will do just about anything....anything UNTIL the DJ at some club plays the Electric Slide....or for some strange reason we end up at a Square Dance...then he will immediately sit down.

If you ask him "whats up"...he will simply respond...."I dont like being told what to do!" sad thing is, I think he is serious.

So tell me, what do your friends do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have this one friend who once picked up on my subtle clues about my intense hatred of seagulls, and then she went out and bought me a really nifty wine bottle stopper with a lifelike, miniature frickin' seagull on it! She's pretty cool.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home