Friday, July 08, 2005

Good Friends




I have a wedding to attend this weekend.. of a very good friend, and as I was looking back through some files.. I found this picture of us from Halloween.

The story actually DOES begin at Halloween because she (Ali) met her fiance at a Halloween party about 3 years ago.. Halloween has always been one of our favorite times of year...Ali is the bridesmaid in the background..Im the wedding planner with the clipboard...and my other good friend Krisy is the bride (she is also getting married in September) and Mike has now moved to New York..

I love this picture and Im sad because Ali isnt with our company anymore ..sniff sniff..Its became tradition for us to dress up year after year, go to lunch somewhere (one year Krisy was a Chipotle Burrito Fairy AND got us free burritos) and this year it will just be so different. Ali works too far away now.

Yes..we are dorks! You can always expect that from me....just wait til the Renaissance starts....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that picture made me laugh! Maybe I'll just take a really really long lunch this year, and meet you at Chipolte! but you may not recognize me, who knows what I'll dig up to wear! Let's be sure to frame that picture and have it sitting out at Krissy's wedding! You guys are the best, I miss all the good times we had over the years!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home