Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Flip Flops, Sandals...Sassy Summer Shoes

The summers were made for flip flops and all out sassiness with your footwear. As soon as there is the first hint of warmth coming my way in May, the flip flops are taken out of the garage, and brought back into the closet.



I love 'em...red ones, pink ones, green ones, black ones, high heeled ones, wood ones, sparkly ones...wedges..you get the picture.I cant wait to buy my first pair of "gonna leave a blister the fist time you wear 'em" sandals at the begining of the season.

At a wedding shower this weekend, this mayheim that was left at the front door.



As you see from the picture (and this was just a portion of the shoes) most of us gals have a definite soft spot in our hearts for sandals, flip flops, and all around sassy shoes.

Ill be the first to admit, I have a problem: I love flip flops, sandals and shoes that make you feel pretty or make you want to say: Lick My Boots!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandals are a summer must have, hey why not ware them all year :) I do! Also after you lick her boot like mine!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home