Friday, July 15, 2005

Randomness

I have incredible friends..well, at least I think they are incredible, others may think they are a few fries short of a "happy" meal...but I luv 'em just the same.

I wanted to share my friends website with you, my friend Suzi is graphic designer (very talented) and mom to my daughter Halie's best friend Kelly..anyway her site is:
http://www.suzannemcdonough.com/

She constantly cracks me up.....The wedgie cam stuff is priceless....

On a side note, she hates seagulls...which has now inspired me to do a new cartoon...called Marlon & Stu about a Seagull and a Fish! Yes you heard right my friends, a new cartoon. Hopefully in the next few months, Ill be able to get something drawn up and scanned in... (maybe, Suzi can help me out..hint hint)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! Seagull cartoon! Here's how I hope it goes: The seagull dies.

I'm so excited to see a post all about me! Thanks, Peggy. You're nifty, too :-)

Actually, I came over here to see if you'd commented about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Was it delicious?

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home