Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Me & my Mel

I luv Mel Brooks movies.. I mean, how can you not..?? I really..truly do, its almost sick at how much I dig Mel Brooks movies.

I think you can remember a line from every movie that he has ever made, or at least a memorable moment from each movie!

Like History of the World, I love how he says: "Its good to be the King" frequently!

Come on.. that is classic!




Harvey Korman and Gene Wilder in this movie are amazing!

and I love Mongo...!!

and not only that but a BLACK sheriff...(someone should echo,"a BLACK sheriff")

come on, its priceless!!



Again, Gene Wilder kills me!!

"Roll in the Hay, Roll in the Hay!"

There is so much about this movie that is RIGHT, I dont even know where to begin.. its one of the greats as far as Im concerned.




This is my ALL TIME favorite !!

Dom Deluise with the cotton in his mouth .. Blink'n.. Achu..

I may have a chemical imbalance in my head..for loving stupid humor movies like Mel's..

but I gotta tell ya..

I truly laugh my ass off every time I see them.


..and last but not least...SPACEBALLS!!

Barf!! a Druish Princess!!

Need I even say more!!

So the more I let you into "me", the more you might realize, I am a bit "off" which will either:

A. Make you afraid B. Make you love me even more C. Make you afraid of loving me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home