Thursday, August 25, 2005

Reason #6




~Today is the first day of the Minnesota State Fair~

Anyone that has ever been, knows, that you only go for a few reasons:

1. Foods that will be deep fried and on a stick
2. People watching
3. Cheese curds
4. Beer
5. Free stuff that you really dont want or need, but hey, its free crap
6. Concerts



Tonight...my lovely husband has bought us tickets to see 3 Doors Down.

Ive always liked 3 Doors Down... but I have to tell ya..

Im way more excited to see....






STAIND!!!!

I have loved them forever...Ohh yeah by the way, Im one of those odd gals that digs metal, rock and alternative music... I cant help it!

My tastes vary and some say are way out in left field somewhere, but I like what I like.... (maybe Ill do an Ode to QUEENSRYCHE one day)

Anyway, I think it will be great.

What a guy my hubby is!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOhhh that's going to be fun! Pat saw Three Door Down at some sort of corporate shindig a few months ago, and when he was telling me about how great it was, I got all confused because I was thinking of Three Dog Night, not Three Doors Down. Could I BE any more of a geezer?!

Have fun tonight!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Nixie said...

You are LUCKY!!!!!!!
Wish I was there!
Hey eat some deep fried cajun pickles for me!!! They're my fav!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home