Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Girls on Film...

I wanted to be fair, and show my Be'aches the same respect that the guys got yesterday in my blog...well actually,. I just didnt want them "gett'n all mad psycho and wind up wan'ta busta cap in my ass"... so I thought I exploite them here... (so now I MAYBE can sleep with BOTH eyes closed)



Beauty as we feel it is something indescribable;
what it is or what it means can never be said.
- George Santayana

I think that pretty much sums up Orley...She is beautiful! She has a great spirit, and a personality that sucks you in. She isnt in costume this year and she relishing every moment of it too.. can you blame her? Look at how heavy that monster costume has to be... holy crud.

Anywho, she is awesome to hang with, drink Vodka Red Bulls with and even get hit on at the 90's with (Hey,she got the phone number however).





Beauty is not caused. It is.
- Emily Dickinson

Linda is one of the most beautiful people I know, and she doesnt realize that she is.She is a hard working single mom that tries really hard, not to mention, she is funny as heck.

Seeing her spit pretzels at the Ratcatcher was truly priceless and the ginormous spider STILL kills me Linda..as Butch said, you made Mt. Dew squirt out of HIS nose... which is impressive!

You are on your way sister!!




It has been the office of art to educate the perception of beauty.
We are immersed in beauty but our eyes have no clear vision.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Marian is incredibly beautiful as well and can truly see the beauty and humor in almost everything, and for that I am grateful. I am SO glad, she decided to come back out this year. This IS the year for the women, hear us ROAR! Marian, you rock sister!

These are my gals... they have certainly became my friends, my sisters, my family...and I luv 'em dearly!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nixie said...

OMG... Thank You Sweetie, you are too kind!!!!
I wouldn't be half as cute without my girls (you & Orley) who have given me a fabulous haircut & color, taught me how to actually apply makeup (cream blush goes on with out a brush.. see.. I'm learning!) and to feed my soul by getting to hang out with such strong, beautiful women as you, Mo, and Orley
LOVE YOU MUCHLY!!!!!!

(Like Orley said... you forgot someone.... YOU!)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home