Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A beaver for my birthday!


My 35th birthday is on Saturday

and my "ever so lovely, couldnt live without her, in my chaotic life bestest friend" Taylor..

..thought I should start my Tuesday off with a pre-birthday smile.

So yeah, the BIG 35 this year!

I think Im ok with truning 35, Ive acheived most of the goals Ive set out for myself except for one.. and its a big one..

being a home owner by the time I was 35.

Of course, I still have til next September to either come into a lot of money or find a sugar daddy willing to buy me a home ( yeah, like THAT is going to happen)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nixie said...

We should just make em for her!!!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know your birthday was coming up!! Whatcha gonna do?

Hey, I was just telling a couple friends about your diaper rash. You're welcome. I think you should blog about that!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home