Monday, September 12, 2005

just because..I felt like it!

Because Ive had a CRAPtastic day and I REALLY needed a laugh, I thought I would create this post!

"Why Peg...you might be asking yourself....???"

Well, to be honest, this picture just makes me laugh...and I figured, why the hell not!!



Yup, you are seeing correctly.. its a bobblehead fashioned in the likeness of the Ratchatcher..

Maybe if I work real hard, then maybe one day my dream of having my own bobblehead will come true..Ohhh wait, that was a horrific nightmare...

A little secret Ill share with you now: I hate little dolls like that, they give me the willies...ick!! Dolls, puppets, ventriliquist dummies (yikes)....

But I digress, the picture still cracks me up~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much every person I came in contact today looked about like the ratcatcher. Aahhh, Monday.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home