Monday, June 18, 2007

All about..... me of course

I know that people dont always understand tattooing and that is just fine. I personally didnt get into tattoo's until I was well into my late 20's.


I am on a mission.

A mission, to put works of art that I help create on my person. Not just any piece of art, but art that speaks to me and means something, has a story that is waiting to be told - or a secret yet undiscovered.

Crazy of me??? Maybe
Insane? Possibly
Unattractive? To some maybe

I love 'em. I have started a LARGE arm piece that I am in love with. It is beautiful and I can not wait until it is finished.I have another two 4 hour session. I have already had two sessions already.

I have also changed my hair. Yep! Its a shocker I know- a stylist changing her hair, but this is unlike anything that I have really ever done before. I have the whole Bettie Page thing going on and I love it. You heard correctly. I have Bettie Page hair and it looks fabulous.

Bettie Bangs!
Luscious black locks!!

AS far as being part of the normal every day population, I dont think that I fit that criteria- however, I am something unique- and I love that about me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that about you, too :-) Can't wait to see your newly inked arm, and your newly Bettie Paged hair!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home