Monday, June 18, 2007

Halie's summer

Summer hasnt even begun yet, and already, I havent seen my children. They seem to be growing up quicker than my hair is turning gray.

Halie has now become one of the employed. Ohhh heart be still. She will now have her own money to waste on fast food, makeup, fast food and yet, more fast food.

Yippee!!

Where is her place of employment:


I LOVE this place.They really do have the best Fast Food Noodles ever- its right up Halie's alley when it comes to favorite things!

Halie has also been helping me with my side venture,Classic Cherry Productions.

In doing that, she was able to get a few vintage Pin Up pictures taken by Latrisha and make some money on the side. How cool is that for a 16 year old.







Summer school has also entered our lives. Halie has to make up three credits, so that she will be able to graduate with the rest of her class when the time comes. Three credits- 3 credits- 3!!

She has vowed to never fail a class again because summer school sucks!!! Its 6 hours long and really cuts into her social life.

Thankfully~ I have never had to do summer school myself, but if I did- I would want it to be like this:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to Noodles every night this summer, starting tomorrow! LOVE the Halie pics.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home