Monday, April 03, 2006

Wow, its been a long time since Ive posted. I get so wrapped up in.. well life, that I forget to fill everyone else in on what's going on.

School once again, starts for me tonight. Yippee! This quarter I have: anatomy & Physiology, Risk Mgt and Power Pt.

Halie is heading off to Az in a few days.... to spend a week with her friends and her friends grandpa. Doing some serious hiking, swimming, shopping, protest marches... crossing the border into Mexico.. you know, all the fun stuff that kids like to do. They are actually very excited and can not wait to get on that plane without any supervision from parents...

We...are planning a secret family vacation ourselves.....they have no idea where we are going.... they just know that we are taking them somewhere and that it will be cool.... or Ohio!

Anyway, I think that is about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you updated your blog otherwise I won't know you were still alive, haha :)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home