Friday, January 20, 2006

Subway Guy

I was not at my "most attractive" today, since its Friday.. I have the usual Friday attire on: Sweatshirt, little makeup and jeans.

I strode into Subway not thinking anything special was gonna happen, and then of course.. it happened, our eyes met.... my knees began to melt...my heart skipped a beat, and I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled (thankfully I just whitened my teeth)


He looked very much like Rauol Bova






This man, was beyond gorgeous. He was beyond breathtaking.. he was beyond, a 21 year olds
wet dream (ok, my wet dream).. he was so freak'n beautiful.. that I was distracted and ordered something that I never get..and then kept looking at him... I could'nt help myself.



Just look at that face, and it was eating Subway




I hoped that the Subway crew would take their time today, because all I wanted to do, was stay as long as I could.

Every time that I would look at Subway Guy, he seemed to be looking in my general direction ... It could be that, that is what he does when he eats... but then again, maybe Im just that adorable, even in a sweatshirt.



He could become an obsession




Needless to say, I walked away from the casier staring (while trying to not to be to obvious) and nearly tripped over the rug.

Ohh Yeah, Im smooth..



Ohhhhhh my ga'wd Becky, look at that back!




On the way out the door, I got one last glance, gave a smile.. and Im sure I will never get to see Subway Guy again... which is too bad.



Rauol Bova..wet & naked...SA' WEET!




However, I do think that I will go to Subway a little more often... after all, it IS healthier for you.





Get on your knees and lick mamma's boot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nixie said...

YUM!!!!!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, check out the overnight pharmacist at Walgreen's on Cedar. He and the Subway guy could be January and February of the Hot Retail Guys in Apple Valley calandar.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home