Friday, December 16, 2005

Snowman Memories

It dawned on me the other day, as I was watching my daughter get ready to go outside and play that I havent made a snowman in a long time. A very long time.

Now, I have never created a masterpiece quite like this one, but, I remember fondly rolling up up the bottom..... then the middle..... then the head... and searching for just the right props to be the eyes, the buttons and then finding the hat & scarf. Of course, my brother and I were secretly wishing it would come to life~~

As of this week, Thursday.. I am officially done with my Fall quarter of school... hot damn!! I am now free until January 3rd - ish.. so maybe, just maybe... Ill make a snowman. We do seem to have plenty of heavy packable snow laying around.

I challenge you, to do this with your kids or just for the sake of doing it...AND take a picture and send it to me..... heck, make a snow angel if nothing else.

Come on .. I dare you.. I triple dog dare you infinity forever... its not like Im asking you to stick your tonque to an icy pole.

(long story short: I thought I could lick the top of some ice on the top of the steel barrel when I was like 11.. wrong, my entire bottom lip was stuck to the ice...that was SO NOT COOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home