Friday, December 02, 2005

Nothing exciting...

Well, this week comes to a close and the weekend peaks its head around the corner.... as I look back on my week.. there were a few things that I should mention:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My baby, Randi... turned 10 this week. WOW!! People say all the time that they dont know where the time goes, and they are right. I look at her and see a young gal looking back at me... its not right.

She should still be 5 or so.... but she is not, she is 10. This year she wanted money for her birthday to go shopping with, and that is exactly what we did.
We went to Mall of America, and had Tucci Bennuch for lunch and shopped til her little feet couldnt carry her any further.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am also almost finished with my fall quarter of school.... thank gawd!! I am so freak'n sick of this quarter I could spit nails.......
I have the same lame instructor for BOTH of my classes (which didnt start out that way) and she drives me nuts (she drives everyone nuts)

I had a presentation due last night that I had to give with three other students... which was just "ok"by the way.. (I much prefer to work alone, which is not really the point of group work I know.. but they all wanted to work seperatley as well)... which made our presentation that much more difficult to do.. and we have had 5 weeks to put it together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I have no exciting news..... at least not right now....I havent had a lot of time on my hands lately to be "creative"....I know, bummer.

Maybe Ill do something cute this weekend for ya..... you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home