Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Evil Turkey

You beckon me from inside the oven
Calling my name, taunting me
Your evil, I know it

Why do you harrass me so
Letting your scent fill the air
Hearing the sizzle of your juices
Your Evil.. pure and simple

As I tear into your flesh
I feel the urge to nap
To shop
Evil~is what your are

Days will come and go
Yet, your still around
Why do you taunt me so
Could you be.....SATAN

You are Evil~~ Ohhhh Thanksgiving Turkey

Evil

Created by the only: ME

~~HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to my mom's for Thanksgiving, but on Friday, the leftover evil turkeys at Byerly's taunted me until I finally bought one and threw it in the oven. Now the resulting turkey soup keeps beckoning me from the fridge. If it's possible to gain weight on a diet that consists solely of turkey soup, I will do that, because I'm eating it like it's my job. I cannot get enough.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home