Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ohhhhhhhhhh

How about an update.. you know, on life in general and whats been happening:

Randi (my youngest) got a nasty case of the chicken pox.. and yes, she had been vaccinated. This was several weeks ago, and she is still recovering.

Halie, well.. lets just say there are some issues there that she will not let me discuss with anyone, BUT she now has her little blue card that will alllow her to get her permit.... yee haw!

Randy has seriously hurt his knee and is over worked.

Im moving into the last few weeks of school and now have 3 research papers due.. all at the same time... yippee

My apartment has been torn apart to get new carpet... talk about dust. Holy crap! It will take me from now til Sunday to clean everything from all the dust that the padding and old carpet has left behind.

Work has been crazy.. as usual.

I think that is about enough of my craziness for now..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you'd get around to posting again!

And if Halie won't let you post about what's going on with her, I think you should make up some stuff.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home