Friday, October 21, 2005

Mission....critical

I was a given my very first assignment this week, not really an assignment but a mission.. a mission of GREAT magnitude.

If I chose to accept this mission, it would mean that I MAY receive some kudos from my peers, it could mean that I MAY bring a glimmer of hope, it could mean that I MAY ultimately know what I am doing, it could mean that I MAY work out in HR just fine.

Those are some pretty high stakes, if I chose this mission.

My mission was simple enough.. my mission was this:














To find a receptionist!

A receptionist that had to have certain qualifications, and meet MY specifications none-the-less, a receptionist that had the be as good as me and Loretta in the "old" days.. a receptionsit that would bring a certain energy to the company, a receptionist that basically, didnt seem to exist!

This was my mission.

The company has gone through many many interviews, auditions and what not to bring in a receptionist and no one has been good enough.....UNTIL

Yesterday

A gal that use to work here, casually / jokingly asked me about a receptionist job and long story short..she is coming back as the receptionist...

My mission is now complete, she starts Monday! Yeah Me.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go sister!!!Mo

2:10 PM  
Blogger Nixie said...

missing you too!!!1

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home