Friday, October 07, 2005

My Johnny and Me

The other day, my OTHER husband and I were having alittle chat...

"What, so I think Im married to Johnny.. no big whoop!" and he was saying to me how, "It looks as if you need a long, LONG vacation and that we should go somewhere to relax and unwind."

I of course agreed with him.

"Where will you take me I said?"

He replied, "Somewhere, where, where you can lay on the beach, with your big floppy hat, drink fru-fruy drinks all day and I can wear next to nothing."


Hot damn! Book that vacation.

But even though that would be the perfect vacation for me, what would he like to do I wondered...?


"So, my almost perfect specimen of a man, what would you like to do?"

"As long as I get to look at that glorious face of yours every day, it is a vacation for me. I truly travel so frequently making obscure films, that any length of time in one place, is pure serenity. And the fact that Ill be with you, will be heaven."

What too much????


Anyway, moving along...

As we discussed our options for vacation spots, we decided that my imagination was just much more fun.

There, we had endless opportunity to go anywhere, do anything, role play and even create some of our own movies.. which immediately made Johnny smack himself in the forward and wonder what he had just gotten himself into....



Ohhhhhh, the movies that we will make!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have a very vivd imagination

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home