Thursday, September 22, 2005

The uniqueness of Me..

Im a "unique" sort of person, I am. I know this and have never tried to be the "norm" that I think society has set forth.

In saying that, I have already spoke of my being a "DORK" and proved that beyond, what I think I needed too...and in todays post, I am really going to enlighten you to another part of my being.. my music.

On Saturday.. my husband has agreed (I think reluctantly) to join ME at a concert.He has only been to one concert with me before and it was mellow.. so this is, not so much!! This one is not just any concert either..but my

ALL TIME FAVORITEST BAND IN THE ENTIRE FREAK'N WORLD, THERE IS NO ONE BETTER EVER..!!!...!!!..

and I WOULD LICK THE SWEAT OFF of THEIR LEATHER PANTS kind of favorite band....


:Things that MIGHT happen at the concert: (ok, they WILL happen)

*My reactions could scare the hubby at said concert

*Could quite possibly get a QR tattoo

*May "actually" lick the sweat off of their leather pants

*Whiplash will accur from "headbanging" and "rocking out"

Once again, I do not disappoint.

I am a 35 year old tattood suburban mother who loves Queensryche and Vodka.

I get into rainy nights and making sand castles...so what!



Queensryche kicks Ass!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger Salaries Surface
Adam Penenberg at Wired News breaks down the earnings of those who blog for a living at Weblogs Inc.
Jewelry anyone? Have a look at bracelets!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home