Friday, September 23, 2005

Our new t-shirts!!!

There are days when I just have to post more than one thing.. you know, that perfect picture will come along and WHAMMO, another posting!!

This saying is a bit of an inside joke for a "few" of us.. and it really IS the perfect saying, ending, or tag line to just about anything.

Knock Knock...?
Go F&#K Yourself

Hey, I got A's this quarter..!
"Super, now Go F&#K Yourself!"

Mary had a little lamb
ahhhhh Go F&#K Yourself!

See how that works in my group of friends...I know, we're sick!

Only we have transformed those three little words into SOOOO many more meanings...

They mean LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, UNDERSTANDING... they mean I GOT YOUR BACK...and.. GOOD FOR YOU.

You know, actually... those three words dont really mean any of that crap... but, we say them and think its pretty damn funny anyway!

AND we say them EVERY chance we get!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home