Monday, October 03, 2005

THE husband........!!.....!!....!!

* Disclaimer: The following post may contain "sappy" material


To my husband: I would like to thank you, profusley,

*for taking care of me this week while I was sick (lord knows I wasnt very pretty)

*for rubbing my aching body, while I lay pitifully in bed

*not giving me crap for my hairy legs
(or the B.O. exuding from my body at times)

*for making dinner AND cleaning the house, every day

*working as hard as you do, your amazing and I dont tell you enough

*for being a GREAT dad (regardless of what the 14.5 ~alien lives in her brain~ yr old says)

*for working on our marriage and not giving up this year, when I had

There are so many other things that I could thank you for..but these were the bigger reasons...right off the top of my head, and ones that I could publically tell you about.. here and now.

I truly do love you baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet is THAT!

You're going to make poor Halie vomit, though, with all that sweetness.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home