Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shhhtuff...

Is anyone else strangely excited about the fact that Clerks II is coming out soon?

I went to see Pirates with my hubby,and I have to say.. I dont know what to say about it yet, I havent quite formed and opinion as of yet. It's still sinking in...

We also went to see Little Man, it was ok. Again, it wasnt horrible, but it wasnt great either.

We rented The Libertine the other night, and I was sadly disappointed. Not in Johnny, but the movie itself. It seemed to drag on and on.

I finally get to go back to work on Monday.. for good!

How did the surgery go you might ask? It didnt. They had me all prepped and ready to be seditated, when my doctor was checking my films and could not find my stone anywhere. Since he couldnt find the stone, he couldnt obviously do the surgery. He is looking into other avenues to see what could be the cause of my problems. So I am the exact same....

Bummer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!!?? No stone? How can that be? It's there, then it's gone? You are such a freak, you know? Who else has a ghost kidney stone?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home