Saturday, April 22, 2006

A shoe ramble..mindless, involves no IQ

I really want to have sexy legs again.... I use to have some serious gams.

What the hell happened? Im not saying that I have "cankles" or anything, but I certainly dont have the legs that I use too.. and its a bummer.

I really want to go shoe shopping and be able to wear the shoes that I want to wear "comfortably", THAT being the opperative word here.

I want shoes and legs like these:


The saucy PIN UP
girl looking feet
and calves....



Anyway, it was just a thought..one of many crazy ones that I seem to have lately.

Enjoy my madness, at least when I do get admitted into a psych ward at some point, no one can say that they didnt see it coming.. or that it wasnt documented.....I mean HELLLO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home