Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Meaning of Life

Live. Love. Laugh. ~or something to that affect.

As I have been reflecting back over my life, my many careers, my loves, my losses, friendships gained and lost, knowledged learned and yet to be learned- I have come to understand the true meaning of life.

I know that people search for this their entire lives, yet, I have found it at a mere 36.5 and I have to tell you, it is pretty "eye" opening.

.. and all I really had to do, was stop and wait for it to find me.

As it dawned on me what the true meaning was, I was elaited and yet felt completely stupid at the simplicity of it. I did a Homer Simpson and said a big, "DOH" and biddied myself in the forehead and said, "Of Course!"

But Im not the only one that has figured out the secret. Many different cultures and religions understand what the true meaning of life is as well- it is depicted in some of theworlds greatest art- "how can you tell?" you may ask me. By looking at it.

I know that I havent gave the secret away as of yet- and Im not sure that I want too...but I can promise you this:

This has been a summer of discovery for me. Discovering the things that are most important in my life. To love, to laugh , to live fully - that is my promise (HINT: and by the way, that does coincide with the true meaning of life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home